Pages


A penny (or $500!) for your thoughts

Monday, July 7, 2008

Last week Judy of Bloomington, IL won a $500 Sherman’s Gift Card just for sending in our survey letting us know how we did during her recent purchase. Each month we select a returned survey randomly, and send that customer the $500 gift card. We hand out one of these surveys after each delivery, and we learn a lot from the feedback we get. Our best delivery crews and sales team members get recognized, and anything that isn’t going right can immediately be corrected. I know some companies do surveys and ignore the results; but at Sherman’s, we take them very seriously. We want to be absolutely sure we are meeting your expectations for professional delivery, attentive sales help, etc. You might say it’s a matter of family pride. And since we recognize your time is valuable, we figured a $500 gift card a month wasn’t too much for your trouble! So the next time we deliver something new for your home, don’t forget to let us know what we’re doing great, and what we could improve; you may get $500 toward your next purchase for free!

3 comments:

Jen Christensen said...

I think I will be filling out the survey! I am usually not very good about doing that. What an incentive!
Jen

Unknown said...

I did not receive any survey and would like to complete one about the services that I received and my disappointment with the large purchase that I recently made at Shermans in Normal.

Paul Sherman said...

If you did not receive a survey and wish to share your comments, please email me directly at paulsherman@shermansinc.com. I'll see that you get a survey, and you can either include your comments on the form or simply share them in your email.